GENNY – Home and Office Appliance
Selected as the CES 2019 Awardee for Best of Innovation for Tech for a Better World, and as
an Honoree for Best Home Appliance, the GENNY is a perfect fit for your home or office.
The GENNY provides a higher quality of water than current filtration systems based on municipal water lines, eliminating concerns of lead from aging and corroded water pipes and dependency on 5-gallon plastic jugs.
GENNY’s unique air filtration process is designed to operate even in poor environments with high air pollution, circulating clean dry air back into the room. The state-of-the-art, multistage water purification system ensures that the GENNY delivers the highest quality drinking water.
Generating up to 27 liters / 7 gallons of water a day, the GENNY is a more cost effective and efficient solution than bottled water, without the burden of delivery, that can produce water at $.02-.04 per liter.
GENNY: Home and Office Appliance
- Water generation capacity: up to 27 liters / 7 gallons
- Integrated water tank with continuous water treatment: 27 liters / 7 gallons
- Hot and Cold water
- Cold Water temperature: 54-68°F (5-15°C)
- Hot water temperature: 185°F (85°C)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 53cm x 42cm x 130cm / 1.73ft x 1.37ft x 4.3ft
- Weight: 80kg / 154 lbs
- Power: 110/220 VAC, 60/50Hz
- Power consumption: 0.5KW normal operation / 1.8KW during water heating
- Air filtration: multi-media air filtration cascade
- Water purification technology: sediment filtration, mineralization, activated carbon and microbiological treatment
Watergen is the innovative answer to the world’s drinking water crisis.
Watergen’s atmospheric water generating technology creates “water-from-air” in an energy efficient, cost effective system. Watergen’s award-winning products deliver large quantities of life sustaining, high quality drinking water.
Since its foundation in 2009, Watergen has gathered together a growing multidisciplinary and award-winning team of experts – many of them with decades of experience in water, environmental, engineering and healthcare.
Every human being deserves the right to have access to clean water